Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My First Post

I went to a yard sale that was about to close down. If you have been to a lot of yard sales you know furniture usually goes first. This table was displaying some toys and I figured it wasn't for sale. It was my lucky day!! Score!! $5.00. It did have some scratches, but I can take care of that! I had plans to make it my own :) Let's just add some color and some personality :)



This tray was at a consignment store. It wasn't pretty... and that's putting it nicely :)




I had been looking for a vanity mirror tray and I just happened to find one on discount at a second hand store... LOVE IT!!

Put them all together and what do you get...... 






Wanna know how much it cost?? Drum roll please.......





Table: $5.00
Tray: $1.00
Mirror Vanity Tray: $2.00
Bottles: 4 for.25
Peacock feathers: Free
Paint and stain: Already on hand

Total: $8.25







2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic, great price on everything! I've been looking for a coffee table like yours forever but so far no luck! Great job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thanks :) I love finding good deals! Good luck on your search!

    ReplyDelete