Thursday, October 27, 2011

My sister and her husband had their wedding reception this past weekend. They chose a beautiful restored Victorian house to host the party in. My Aunt, who is very talented, was in charge of pretty much everything… food, putting the decor together… I’ve gone blank on what all she did, but she did it and it was great! 


 Remember my last post where I was painting the tree limbs… well I got them all done and my Aunt put it together. I was enjoying the party so much that I just took a couple of snapshots with the thought of coming back to take more thought-out photos. Well, by the time I remembered to do that they were cleaning up and had taken them down. I could have kicked myself! Have I mentioned I procrastinate :)


            




No comments:

Post a Comment