Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nature looks pretty in pink


               I wanted to give you a sneak peek of something I'm working on tonight :)



 My sister had a small beautiful wedding and now they are having the reception to celebrate with all of their friends and family. My Aunt and I are doing the centerpieces. There are so many cute ideas online! Why go out and spend lots of money when you can use what nature gives you, right?!?  So, I found most of these limbs off of a tree that had fallen in our yard… and some I chopped off of a tree. I know! I know! I am a tree lover too, but they were so unique… I needed them! I got the shade of paint she liked and painted away.


 Spray paint would have been so much easier, but you are limited on color and I try to stay away from it when I can... throwing those bottles away makes me feel so wasteful!  

 These need to be done by tomorrow morning and I'm just now painting them.

 PROCRASTINATOR  ALERT!! 

I know better than to wait till the last minute, but it seem to happen every time... 


No comments:

Post a Comment